THE WIKIPEDIA ANNE FRANK FORGERY CLEARLY SEEN
FOR YEARS WIKIPEDDIA ON THE ANNE FRANK DRUG CULT HAVE DEALT WITH THEIR READERS AS IF THEY ARE CHILDREN LIVING IN A WORLD OF MAKE BELIEVE
THIS IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SO MANY ANOMALIES, IMPOSSIBILITIES AND CONTRADICTION THAT THE WHOLE ANNE FRANK STORY IS A STAGGERING CASE OF CONFUSION AND HOW PEOPLE ARE PLAYED AROUND WITH JUST IN ORDER THAT IT MUST NOT BE TOLD THAT THE ´´DIARY´´ IS A PALPABLE BORING FRAUD FROM BEGINNING TO END
SLEAZEBAGS OF EXTERMINATIONISM AND THEIR BUNKER MENTALITY
To stop their bunkum once and for all I begun using humor and penetrating satire and thus able to blow their Anne Frank Drug Cult and the Holocaust Extortion Cult to smithereens. Once without their Jerusalem Holy Temple underwear, they stand there empty as a ship without men to handle it, driving wildly in the wind to the eternal Wrath of the Lord.
Take a close look at this picture above. It purports to show Anne Frank looking out through a top window of what is supposed to be her home in Amsterdam. The buildings below can be clearly seen.
The photographs is supposed to be taken by Otto Frank, the father of Anne Frank. Otto Frank can be said was an expert photographer of his time and must have taken thousands of shots. With people watching him take photos, and perhaps even getting copies of them. The above picture, along with others have existed around for quite some time. This in spite of that according to Otto Frank the Germans were very nasty and did everything to cover up all traces of their crime.
Now, why did the Wikipedia Anne Frank authors not react to this and other shots at once and instead went ahead to make the Anne Frank Diary hoax into a bone fide literature work by what was sold as the writing of the most smart girl in the world?
The Wikipedia authors should have immediately asked an avalanche of forensic entailed questions, all showing the Anne Frank Drug Cult is a complete hoax.
So, in failure of asking questions about the authenticity of the Anne Frank Cult empire with their alleged ´´diary´´ let us begin to ask them here:
1. The Anne Frank Diary is not a ´´diary´´ at all. It is the very opposite of a diary because it is an autograph book, something to be shown to others and to put entries into. A diary is a private collection of writings. You don´t hear about a ´´Ditlieb´s Diary´´ and the author wasn´t Ditlieb but the Rabbi next door.
2. Now where and how did Otto Frank buy this diary? Did he, as it has been claimed, actually buy it at the Auschwitz canteen? If so, how soon did Otto Frank get the idea to start his Anne Frank Cult? Did he already nurture the idea of preparing a literary swindle at Auschwitz where he later came to live? We are not going to mention here the claim that Otto Frank himself helped with the organizing of the Auschwitz Brothel and may indeed have used it.
3. Mr. Otto Frank with his two children, Margot and Anne, and wife, were known figures around the neighborhood where he walked around with his expensive Leica camera. His photos are a treasure mine on how people dressed, and looked in those days.
Also, his two children were playing around with the area kids. There must have been a lot of talk about the family who seemed to have an endless amount of money. He never talked about where and how he got all that money. Did he steal it from the bank he had been working in Germany? Bank workers were known to run away with money. In Sweden for instance, it was a favorite thing to steal the bank´s money and then run to USA. It became so common that banks had to do everything to keep such thefts secret in order not to scare away potential bank users.
4. Why of a sudden vanished, what was perhaps the most known family in the area? Vanished without a trace? Never to be seen again! Not to another country, but the same town, Amsterdam, not far away. Near to one of Amsterdam`s most known churches. It was, so to say, just around the corner.
The kids must have heard the family talking of moving and told the other kids. And there must have been a lot of preparation before the move was done. If it ever was done? And perhaps, before you moved you had to inform the local authorities about the move. At least for the payment of water and electricity bills. And what about the post office? You were getting a new address. And the garbage disposal payments. And tax office. Clearly the whole fable is an open lying to the public fabricated by Otto Frank and his wife, for she also must have known of the swindle.
And as the American author Thomas Paine wrote, it is easy to tell a lie, but hard to hold onto it, once it has been told.
So it is just not a matter to go to the Anne Frank House to see all the preposterous fakes but even before getting there to discover all the numerous fabrications without even to visit the Anne Frank House. And I wouldn´t be surprised if a lot of kids went with Anne and Margot to see their new home. If it ever happened? The alleged new home was perhaps nothing more, than what in Sweden is called ´´sommarstuga´´. A second extra place for the wealthy to go to and for the children to play in.
Moreover, even if it is claimed Otto Frank kept it a closed secret for all others, the day he was to move away, which may have consisted of several days; at that moment he let the cat out of the bag. Because now all could visible see the family was moving. Or again, did the family ever move from their home? Was this yet another invention by Otto Frank?
5. Did not the school wonder what had happened to Anne and Margot? And not only their school friends. What of all those other friends? Of course all the kids in the area would know. Why was Margot and Anne there staying on top of the horse carriage with all those furniture? They didn´t disappear, they were right there with their father, Otto Frank, taking yet more grand pictures.
And by the way, if this happened where are all those shots father Otto Frank took of the moving away? Did Otto Frank censor them all like he has done with so many things? Lying about that Anne Frank was the author, when the author was none other than Otto Frank himself.
Bringing all the massive amount of belongings to the new home could not have gone unnoticed. In fact, everyone must have seen and known the Franks were moving, and all they needed to do was to follow the horse carriage to see where it landed and there was the home of the Frank family.
6. This brings us back to the school. Both the kids there and the teacher must have known the moving by Otto Frank. That is, if he ever moved and was just not making this all up.
7. Otto Frank was moving around the area taking photos of both kids and families. If Otto Frank really moved they must all have known about it. The teachers of the school must have known it. Or, at least wonder, how of a sudden two school kids along with the family had disappeared.
8. As a child I for a while escaped going to school. I was bored to death with all the kids and the teachers. Everything went fine until I was discovered inside my favorite place of hiding, the huge church. And as I sat down wondering about all the things I saw I was being observed. It was dead quiet inside there, and I thought I was all alone. This went on for a short while. Till the day a man came up to me, the caretaker of the church. He had seen me inside the church and now started to grill me with questions, which I tried to avoid answering. He promptly got in contact with the school. The school got in contact with my mother. I had been discovered to cheat school and was once again reprimanded for my disobedience.
My personal experience tells me the kids of Otto Frank could NOT just have escaped school. If so, a search would be done as the search was done with me. I had made it out I was feeling sick. But that happened too often. I had promptly lied and was discovered. And so it went on in Europe at the time. You run away from school and you will be reported.
Moreover, the family could have brought the kids to school. If no longer coming, where were they? No questions asked? That is the whole gimmick of the Anne Frank Cult. You must not ask questions and Wikipedia has admirably followed this racketeering method in order to hide the CLEAR deception of the entire Anne Frank Cult monstrosity.
9. Other people in the apartment building must have heard, seen and known about the Otto Franks moving to a new premise. If they didn´t, obviously then Otto Frank never moved. You either have the secret moving, which is impossible, or the staying at their home, which is credible. And neither possible, because then the whole story of the Anne Frank Cult is a massive forgery with one glaring contradiction after another. And, of course, which Wikipedia have refused to go into, and instead chosen to sell the massive Anne Frank Diary hoax.
The Franks were living on the top floor. The building had no elevator. So the carrying down of all this furniture must have been quite a job in itself. Have you ever wondered why so much is left out of the Anne Frank Drug Cult? The important part of, before the Anne Frank House ploy begins. Yes, and it is there we begin to see, Mr. Otto Frank is lying through his teeth to us. But of course the courts came to his rescue. ´´I didn´t say that´´, that my daughter Anne wrote it. It was the court, so am I to blame´´?
10. Mr. Otto Frank not only bought food around the area, he also was an avid reader of magazines as the family wanted to be in with the ´´high life´´ of Holland and Amsterdam. He even may have lent his daily, weekly, monthly, literature to others. They sellers, the readers, all knew the Otto Franks. Secrecy here? Impossible!
11. Otto Frank bought his films for camera and these people surely must have known the family was no longer there. But where? Just vanished in the sky? The Otto Frank lie machine gets exposed again asking new questions.
12. The mailman must have known Otto Frank was moving. Perhaps on the very days he was delivering the mail, Otto Frank was moving all his belongings. A moving which may have taken weeks, yes months. And seeing Otto Frank doesn´t inform us of who moved his belongings, so did Otto Frank walk with a bed, carrying it on his back to his ´´secret´´ new home?
13. The electricity outlet must have seen that no longer electricity was used in the Otto Frank apartment. So, how is this possible? Did he cheat with his electricity? Stealing it from others? Again, Otto Frank is in a fix.
14. Those who developed the films for Otto Frank should have seen the building where the Franks now were moving. Hence secret again failed and no longer useful as an excuse.
15. Those who moved the furniture to the new home must have known the new place as it now became their home. Why all this silence? As if we are living in a world of make believe.
16. All the people around the area for the alleged new home must have seen and heard the moving into the ´´secret´´ home of the Franks.
17. And what happened to the family apartment? Who took it over? Did they also not know where the family was moving? Just around the corner, so to speak. Most glaringly again: all must and important questions on the forgery.
I have just asked a few questions here. All these questions should have indicated to Wikipedia that something is glaringly wrong with the Anne Frank Cult. The Anne Frank Cult just doesn´t add up to anything else than a hoax.
THE SALESMANSHIP OF PREPOSTEROUS LIES
One can never deny the fact that Yahwists are endowed with a profound amount of Chutzpah—for here was a well- known family just moving around the corner and yet no one knew. Who made all these people and friends shut their eyes and mouth just for the sake of a racketeer to sell his hoax? No one knew, when all knew all the same.
The Anne Frank Diary is nothing else but a monstrous forgery and fraud. And putting people in court, jail and abuse, for telling that? A second gigantic fraud, this time by Wikipedia which has for years peddled this blatant forgery, hook, line, and sinker. Encouraging corrupt authorities to do just that in what is supposed to be a ´´free society´´.