This picture proves once more again, the total hoax of the Anne Frank Drug Culture.
The people inside the house consisted of children and grown-ups all evidently consuming milk. There were no Tetra Pak in those days. No plastic containers. Milk was brought in large metal cans. I myself had to fetch milk at the milk store carrying it in a two liter metal can.
The above can of milk could perhaps last for a couple of days, or even only one day if a lot of milk meals, baked products were made.
Hence, the hoax is seen once again. The Anne Frank Drug Cult is a silly as tits on a bull!
UNDENIABLE FACTS TO BE CONSIDERED
- There were no Tetra Paks in those days.
- There were no plastic bottles in those days.
- METAL CANS Milk was carried in metal cans.
- Even small amounts were put in metal cans.
- Going to the milk store was to go with a metal can.
- Along with the weight of 1 liter milk had to be placed the weight of the metal can.
- The can had to have a sturdy handle in order to carry it.
- SPILLING OF MILK The lid of the metal can had to be made tightly in order that no spilling of milk would take place.
- TAKE NOTE AGAIN Such a can had to be carried by two people if you are going, even a short distance. All this again shows the Anne Frank Drug Cult with its claims to be pure nonsense. Humanly impossible.
ALL THE ABOVE EVIDENCE AGAIN SHOW THE EVENTS CLAIMED BY OTTO FRANK AND HIS ‘ANNE FRANK DIARY’ ARE FAKES.