Language: English, MP3, Time: 1.55 Minute
WHEN SATIRE BECOMES FACT AND TRUE
Compare the two examples and see where you can find the irony.
AMERICAN REVISIONISTS – SOME – AND HERE THEY ARE
1. James Fenimore Cooper, 1789-1851, wrote The Last of the Mohicans.
2. Herman Melvilled, 1819-91, wrote The Confidence Man published in 1857.
3. Jon Swinton, 1821-1901. American journalist exposed the fact USA has no Free Speech except for on paper.
4. Henry Brooks Adams, 1838-1918
5. Henry Louis Mencken, 1880-1956